Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfitted: A Great Outfit Can Make All The Difference!

Lately I have really enjoyed the small reasons to leave the house and travel out into the world, but even more, I have enjoyed dressing for the occasion.



Today I had this great feeling when I left the house of feeling like ME, and a lot of it was because of my outfit!  So I wanted to share it here since I believe this is what dressing is all about, and this is what the power of clothing can do.

It felt great to be wearing an Alabama Chanin skirt I made last summer paired with the blouse for my thesis A Felted Fit.  It was a handmade winning combination.





* I accessorized with my new favorite scarf from Anthropologie, some cute textured tights, and one of my favorite pairs of boots.*

Have you had a great day because of what you were wearing, or just worn an outfit you felt really expressed who you are?  Tell me about it in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Happened across your blog while searching Alabama Chanin images, and just wanted to give your felted fit designs huge kudos from a late night browser in Pennsylvania. I'm a lover of fiber who has yet to try even a shibori scarf...but am so inspired by especially your thesis collection. Done with an elegant restraint. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete